- Communicate confidently in all business and personal situations
- Communicate in an understandable manner
- Communicate in a memorable way
- Communicate and influence people
Kursus yang tersedia
- Earn 35 PDU/Contact Hours Certificate
- PMP Pass Guarantee: You will Pass the PMP Exam Easily on your first try
- High Quality PMP Videos-Watch over 280 videos covering every PMP topic
- Simple,Clear,and Concise explanations that help you get ready for the exam as fast as possible
- Easily Learn PMP Math: Detailed PMP Math Explanations for every topic.
- Complete PMP Certification Training : All topics covered
- Learn all Project Management Knowledge areas
- Learn all Project Management Processes
- Learn all Formulas Easily : EVM,Critical Path,CPI,SPI,CV,SV,Float
- All Difficult PMP Topics Made Easy : Easily learn difficult concepts and formulas of Cost Management ( e.g EVM ) and Time Management ( Critical Path , Forward Pass , Backward Pass , Float )
- Earn 35 PDUs/Contact Hours by completing the entire course
- You will get all the resources you need to pass the PMI PMP certification exam.
- You will earn 35 exam contact hours from a PMI Registered Education Provider.
- You will be able to discuss the PMBOK Guide 6th edition with confidence.
- Explain the project management processes
- Discuss the project management knowledge areas
- Demonstrate the formulas, charts, and theories of project management
- Calculate float for complex project network diagrams
- Memorize the formulas for earned value management
- Compare and contrast processes, knowledge areas, theories, and project management best practices
- Complete hands-on assignments and exercises
- Learn to use Python professionally, learning both Python 2 and Python 3!
- Create games with Python, like Tic Tac Toe and Blackjack!
- Learn advanced Python features, like the collections module and how to work with timestamps!
- Learn to use Object Oriented Programming with classes!
- Understand complex topics, like decorators.
- Understand how to use both the Jupyter Notebook and create .py files
- Get an understanding of how to create GUIs in the Jupyter Notebook system!
- Build a complete understanding of Python from the ground up!
- Boost well-being & productivity.
- Improve posture and attractiveness.
- Shake off stress, mental fatigue, and tension.
- Turn on calm, focus, and feeling good in body and mind.
- Release and prevent low back pain, neck tension, and tight shoulders.
- Workplace Wellness Program to thrive at work.
- Pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Certification (SAA-C01)
- All 500+ slides available as downloadable PDF
- Perform Real-World Solution Architecture on AWS
- Learn AWS Fundamentals (EC2, ELB, ASG, RDS, ElastiCache, S3)
- Learn Serverless Fundamentals (Lambda, DynamoDB, Cognito, API Gateway)
- Analyze 10+ Solution Architectures (traditional & serverless)
- Understand the Well Architected Framework, Disaster Recovery
- Master all the differences of Databases on AWS
- Secure your entire AWS Cloud using KMS, IAM Policies & SSM
- Upon completion of this course, students will be able to save, protect and make much more so that their net worth is significantly higher in the long run. You will be a personal finance expert by the end of this course!
- How to profit from the INCREDIBLE Power of Compound Interest
- 100+ Ways to Save More…Including the following ways:
- 14 Ways to Save More on Taxes
- 16 Ways to Save More on Shopping Expenses
- 13 Ways to Save More on Car/Transportation Expenses
- 10 Ways to Save More on Housing Expenses
- 5 Ways to Save More on Vacation Expenses
- 4 Ways to Save More on Gifts & Donation Expenses
- 6 Ways to Save More on Phone/Computer Expenses
- 13 Ways to Save More on Food & Drinks Expenses
- 7 Ways to Save More on Debt Expenses
- 4 Ways to Save More on Education Expenses
- 7 Ways to Save More on Entertainment Expenses
- 6 Ways to Save More on Fees Expenses
- 5 Ways to Save More on Child/Child Care Expenses
- 4 Ways to Save More on Health Expenses
- 5 Ways to Save More on Personal Care Expenses
- 5 Ways to Save More on Pet Related Expenses
- How to Change Your Perception of Money
- How to Teach Your Children About Saving
- How to Protect Your Money by Understanding Your Net Worth (Creating and Understanding Your Balance Sheet….Meaning “What You Own and What You Owe”)
- Understand if You Should Hire a Financial Advisor to Help Protect Your Money
- Understand Why Hiring an Accountant Might be the Best Investment You Might Ever Make
- How Taxes + Retirement Accounts Work & Why We Need to Minimize How Much Tax We Pay
- How Much You Need to Retire
- Understand and Taking Advantage of Tax Incentives, which Help You Save BIG TIME for Education/School Expenses
- How Much You Need for Education Expenses (for You or Your Kids)
- How to Create Your NEW & IMPROVED Income Statement (Meaning Understanding Money In and Money Out)
- Understand Your Company Sponsored Tax Savings Plans (if Applicable)
- Use a Simple & Effective Money, Taxes, Receipts and Statements Filing System
- Understand What are the Best Websites & Apps to Help You Track and Manage Your Spending
- Use Quicken on a PC to Manage Your Money
- Use Quicken on a Mac to Manage Your Money
- Protect Your Money by Making a Monthly Budget
- Avoid Getting Ripped off on Fees
- Understanding Wills and Trusts
- View, Understand and Fix Your Credit Score/Rating (So You Can Get a Loan or Mortgage)
- Understand Life Insurance
- Understand Auto Insurance
- How to Pay Less Tax Strategies
- Understand Home and Property Insurance
- Understand Health Insurance
- Prevent Identity Theft
- Understand Credit Cards
- Understand Loans
- Understand Leases
- What Are the Qualities of Billionaires (5 Characteristics of Billionaires I Have Worked For)
- Understand the Damage that High Investment Fees Can do to Our Net Worth!
- Make More by Learning How to Avoid Paying High Investment Fees
- Understand Why and How to Pick Investments from Index Funds
- Manage Your Investments with Your Investment Portfolio Management System (Included in the Course)
- Populate Your Investment Portfolio Management System (meaning Your Portfolio)
- How to Invest in Stocks and 4 CRUCIAL Stock Investing Rules
- Investment Data Basics
- Understand Risk Management
- Understand What Makes Stocks, Bonds, Commodities and Real Estate Investments Go Up or Down
- How to Do Your Own Investment Research (and Never Rely on the “Pros”)
- Understand Mutual Funds
- Know What Warren Buffett’s Favorite Types of Investments Are
- Understand Interest Rates, Bonds and “The Bigger Picture”
- Know How Global Economics Works and Why this Matters to Personal Investors
- How & Why Do Interest Rates Change & Why this is Important for Investors to Understand?
- Understand Foreign Exchange Currency Movements
- How Bonds Work and How Can Governments Stimulate the Economy?
- Understand Real Bonds - No Theory! (With Real Corporate and International Government Bond Investment Examples)
- How to Invest in Bonds
- Add Bond Investments to Your Portfolio
- How to Invest in Commodities
- Add Commodity Investments to Your Portfolio
- Introduction to Your Most Important Personal Investment & How Much Should to Spend on a House
- How Mortgages Work & How to Calculate Payments (Fixed Rates Versus Interest Only Rates & More)
- How to Calculate Mortgage Payments and Know What Happens When Rates Change
- What You Need to Know if Considering Investment Properties
- How Much to Spend on an Investment Property
- Understanding Real Estate Investment Trusts
- Adding Real Estate Investment Trust Investments to Your Portfolio
- Investment Types to Consider Avoiding Given Liquidity Risks
- Diversification Strategies and Your Diversified “Model Portfolio”
- Should You Start Your Own Business & Have >1 Income Stream? 100% YES!
- Customize Your Own Complete Personal Finance Excel Dashboard (I Will Teach You How to Customize and Create Your Own Version of the Excel Dashboard Document Used for ALL 25 Exercises in this Course)
- No Fluff! Only concrete Information! 29 New Methods fully integrated in order to have a full understanding of how the Design Thinking process works
- Fully understand your customers - and how to use that understanding to improve your products and services.
- Commercial Success and a lot of FUN - You'll be able to manage and deliver entire design thinking projects and know exactly how to price the work
- Become a PRO and get more work - You'll be able to pitch your projects perfectly to your investors
- Solid career progression - You'll be able to progress your career dramatically with the unique knowledge this course offers
- Learn "in depth" how to carry out all the scrum practices like the pros, such as Sprint Planning and agile practices like Release Planning for effective efficient project delivery
- Learn what scrum is and why it is so powerful for delivering projects on time
- Learn in depth how to use agile practices like Velocity, Capacity Driven Planning, Velocity Driven Planning, Release Planning, Kick Off Meetings, Continuous Improvement and more Learn how to improve running Agile Scrum projects in real world scenarios.
- Feel confident in implementing scrum projects to a higher degree of quality in the real world for any product, business, service, or team
- £££ Learn how to manage real world scrum projects WITHOUT paying thousands of dollars for training
- Understand what a Root Cause Analysis is and How Kick Off Meetings help to deliver projects more effectively
- Explain what all the Agile Scrum events are and how they will make your team or business more efficient
- Understand the concepts behind all of the scrum meetings and how to plan and execute them in order to obtain success with Scrum
- A complete overview of the Scrum framework and how it is used to save and carve success out of failing projects
- Enjoy TV Quality Videos
- Practical Strategies, Techniques and Methods
- Learn How To Manage Your Time
- KILL Procrastination
- Make More Money
- Get More Things Done
- Learn How To Prioritize
- Cultivate Productive Mindset
- Learn How To Get and Appreciate Free Time
- Learn 3 STEP Success Ritual
- Get Access To BONUS Material
- Download Audio Version for MP3/iPod
This is the introductory course for Python for Beginners. Please start here if you have no experience coding in Python. This course is self-paced; you can proceed through the course, but need to complete each unit before moving on to the next unit.
Facilitators: [names go here]
This workshop will help you enhance skills needed to confidently and effectively facilitate online learning. You will:
- experience being in the online learners’ shoes;
- think about, practice and develop your online facilitation skills with other new and experienced online facilitators; and
- deepen your learning as you synthesize your observations, reading and online activities in your journal.
This is a video micro-course that leverages the Video Progression feature in TweenLearn
- Learn the basics of a TweenLearn site
- Get your first courses up and running quickly
- See how to configure quizzes
- Discover how to manage your students
- Learn how to set-up other key pages
it's not the products that sell but OFFER. Have you created an irresistible Offer that sold like crazy? If not, then this program is for you - a proven, step-by-step guide OFFER CREATION STRATEGY. You will be able to launch your OFFER by the end of the program.
The scope of Business Skills for Engineers and Technologists is wider than many traditional business texts, including hot topics such as e-commerce, business ethics and law, as well as fully up-to-date coverage of management issues and finance.
The program provides educators with the knowledge and skills necessary to initiate program using Arduino, making basic connections and wiring on a typical breadboard, writing program using the Arduino IDE and some other basic programming concepts. There is a basic introduction to widely-used sensors and the course ends with the creation of simple stand-alone projects that can also be used in larger projects or as teaching examples in the classroom
Develop your skills in innovation and entrepreneurship
In this self-paced online Professional Certificate in Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship from HEC Paris, one of the top business schools in Europe, you’ll learn how to innovate, cultivate an entrepreneurial mindset, and develop your business.
- Receive a university-issued Professional Certificate from HEC Paris
- Earn 35 academic credits that may be applied towards the MSc in Innovation and Entrepreneurship degree
- Learn from world-renowned faculty with deep expertise in entrepreneurship
- Network with entrepreneurially minded people from across the globe
- Learn to identify and develop unique, high-potential commercial opportunities
- 100% online, take at your own pace
Who is this Certificate for:
This Professional Certificate program is designed for professionals who already work in or are planning to build a career in:
- Product innovation and business development
- Launching innovative projects and making R&D investments
- Intrapreneurship (leading entrepreneurial projects within existing organizations)
- Innovation Management Consulting
- Executive team membership
Machine learning is the science of getting computers to act without being explicitly programmed. In the past decade, machine learning has given us self-driving cars, practical speech recognition, effective web search, and a vastly improved understanding of the human genome. Machine learning is so pervasive today that you probably use it dozens of times a day without knowing it. Many researchers also think it is the best way to make progress towards human-level AI. In this class, you will learn about the most effective machine learning techniques, and gain practice implementing them and getting them to work for yourself. More importantly, you'll learn about not only the theoretical underpinnings of learning, but also gain the practical know-how needed to quickly and powerfully apply these techniques to new problems. Finally, you'll learn about some of Silicon Valley's best practices in innovation as it pertains to machine learning and AI. This course provides a broad introduction to machine learning, datamining, and statistical pattern recognition. Topics include: (i) Supervised learning (parametric/non-parametric algorithms, support vector machines, kernels, neural networks). (ii) Unsupervised learning (clustering, dimensionality reduction, recommender systems, deep learning). (iii) Best practices in machine learning (bias/variance theory; innovation process in machine learning and AI). The course will also draw from numerous case studies and applications, so that you'll also learn how to apply learning algorithms to building smart robots (perception, control), text understanding (web search, anti-spam), computer vision, medical informatics, audio, database mining, and other areas.
- Technical Leads
- Machine Learning Engineers
- Software Engineers
- Risk Managers
- Chief Technology Officers (CTOs)
Strategies for driving business success in the new digital economy.
About this course
Want to be the leader with the winning business strategy for the digital future?
Ambitious digital-driven startups are creating and cornering new markets in every sector. And yet, most legacy businesses continue to operate by old playbooks. Most are not keeping pace with the changes in their industry, let alone leading the way―what are you and your company doing?
In this course, part of the Digital Leadership MicroMasters program, you will understand the three types of players that are shaping the new business landscape; the three phases of transformationthat every firm will encounter on its journey to business reinvention; and the three winning movesthat will ensure your business success along the way.
With current case studies and practical experience-based advice, learn how to rethink traditional business models from the outside in, assemble the right team for the journey ahead, and make bold strategic choices along the three phases of digital transformation.
Taught by a professor with expertise at the intersection of business and digital strategies, this course will equip managers to step up to play important roles during the digital transformation processes within companies. Chances are that the company where you work now is engaging in some digital transformation activities and this course will provide you with skills and perspectives to play pivotal roles and guide your company.
What you'll learn
- Learn to navigate the world of digital ecosystems.
- Understand the collision between traditional and digital business models and how to reinvent your business for future success.
- Discover ways of competing and collaborating with other companies to create and capture value.
- Realize how powerful machines can amplify your company’s human talent.
- Learn to assemble the team to experiment with new ideas, re-examine your core beliefs, and reinvent your business rulebook for the digital future
Meet your instructors
Pursue a Verified Certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain $200.00
Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution's logo to verify your achievement and increase your job prospects
Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn
Give yourself an additional incentive to complete the course
Support our Mission
EdX, a non-profit, relies on verified certificates to help fund free education for everyone globally
Who can take this course?
Unfortunately, learners from one or more of the following countries or regions will not be able to register for this course: Iran, Cuba and the Crimea region of Ukraine. While edX has sought licenses from the U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) to offer our courses to learners in these countries and regions, the licenses we have received are not broad enough to allow us to offer this course in all locations. EdX truly regrets that U.S. sanctions prevent us from offering all of our courses to everyone, no matter where they live.
- Length:6 Weeks
- Effort:4–6 hours per week
Add a Verified Certificate for $200 USD
- Video Transcript:English
STEM to STEAM concerns adding the Arts to the integrated and applied study of Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM), creating inter-disciplinary challenge-based online learning resources.
STEAM is a way of bridging the conventionally-held disconnect between the science and arts and leveraging on the principles of arts to maximise the output from STEM learning.
Creativity, wonder and imagination, which lie at the heart of the arts, blended with the critical thought and enquiry of STEM. Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics are fundamental keystones in a modern educational systems. The training course will focus on enriching STEM curriculum through innovative activities for students, available learning and teaching resources as well as enriching educator’s skills on engaging and motivating their students. This course is a kind of teacher training course which aims to support school staff with a new and innovative approach to teach: The participants are offered pedagogical and didactical approaches towards STEM in education.